Condominiums are as varied in their management requirements as the people who own them. In keeping with this philosophy our aim is to provide professional management designed to suit the individual needs and aspirations of your condominium corporation. Whether you prefer a more traditional style of management or customized management (where only a certain degree of service is desired) ACMS can provide you with the expertise and personal attention you expect at an affordable price. The choice of a management style depends largely on two factors:
1) The needs of the condominium project and its associated responsibilities (repairs and maintenance; administration which can often involve a substantial amount of paperwork and bookkeeping; communication, By-Law enforcement) and;
2) The extent to which the residents or Board members are able and/or willing to fulfill these needs on their own.
We offer a variety of services to choose from enabling you to adopt a management style that works best for you.
REASONS FOR HIRING ACMS AS YOUR MANAGEMENT COMPANY
1. Specialized exclusively in condominium management since 1994. ACMS has no involvement in rentals, leasing, real estate or other property management functions.
2. Fully trained staff of Condominium Consultants with a number of support staff qualified through CCI sponsored courses and seminars.
3. Each condominium consultant is accessible by direct telephone line, individual e-mail address, voice mail, cellular telephone and main office telephone.
4. Computerized accounting records are provided to the Board of Directors in a timely manner in accordance with generally accepted accounting procedures. Financial records are accepted by professional auditors for their clarity and accuracy. Corporate Financial Statements are transmitted via e-mail to each Board Member.
5. ACMS is actively involved with CCI South Alberta Chapter, The Real Estate Institute of Canada and the Association of Condominium Managers of Alberta. ACMS is also a long standing member of the BBB with an impeccable record and to our knowledge is the sole condominium management firm presently having membership with this organization.
6. ACMS currently manages condominium corporations comprising of residential townhouses and commercial warehouse projects ranging in size from six to 303 units.
7. Controlled portfolio for each consultant not exceeding a maximum of ten corporations per individual.
8. In house boardroom facilities available for board managers.
9. ACMS conducts monthly staff training for its consultants utilizing professionals in the condominium industry including lawyers, accountants, engineers and other contractors providing services to the condominium industry.
10. ACMS brings a team approach to problem solving and is highly recognized in the condominium field for its level of expertise, honesty, dedication and attention to the provision of services as outlined in its management proposal and agreement. There are no surprises or hidden costs after entering into a formal management agreement with this company
11. The success and reputation of ACMS have been established based upon our attitude towards client YOUR CONDOMINIUM CORPORATION!
ACCREDITED CONDOMINIUM MANAGEMENT SERVICES LTD.
OUR WORKING RELATIONSHIP
Role of the Management Company
The specifics of our Job Description are enclosed however, I believe it would be helpful from the standpoint of our working relationship to clarify our role with reference to our general responsibilities.
To see an article on the condo industry click here